A cutting-edge technological district, the Ora Zero Group teaching center prepares young computer scientists in cybersecurity, IP networking, digital investigation, office automation and project management.
Each teacher is the project supervisor for the group’s corporate clients, dealing every day with the real needs of the IT market.
Hence the choice of training courses based on concrete requirements, capable of offering technicians the appropriate tools to face the work experience as key players.
Service companies recruit new employees from among certified students.
Courses are also available outside office hours for people with jobs.
Each teacher holds appropriate certifications.
Zero Academy’s project management courses include an in-depth study of the Agile method.
A modern approach to the logical breakdown of the project based on variable and functioning incremental developments; small but frequent progress reports in line with the customer’s expectations and that enable rapid operations on changes and bug fixing.
- Introduction to the AGILE methodologies | 16 hours
- Preparatory course for the Scrum Master certification | 32 hours
- Preparatory course for the Product Owner certification | 32 hours
- Preparatory course for the Scrum Coach certification | 40 hours
- Kanban integration in Scrum Coaching | 16 hours
Preparatory course for the certification: ITIL v3 Foundation | 24 hours
- Networking Basics – Cisco technology | 60 hours
- Routing and Switching – Cisco technology | 100 hours
- CCNP Routing and Switching – Cisco technology | 160 hours
- Routing and Switching – Huawei technology | 100 hours
- Firewall techniques – Fortinet technology | 50 hours
- SIP Protocol: VoIP Telephony applications – Asterisk PBX and derivatives | 16 hours
- Viptela SD-WAN Course | 30 hours
- Courses on Mikrotik and Ubiquiti devices
- Introduction to the SQL language | 30 hours
Preparatory course for the MTA – Microsoft Technology Associate certification
- Basic Excel course | 10 hours
Preparatory course for the AICA ECDL certification
- Advanced Excel course | 20 hours
Preparatory course for the AICA ECDL Advanced Spreadsheets certification
- Complete ECDL course | 60 hours
Preparatory course for the AICA ECDL Full Standard certification
- Forensic Foundations | 24 hours
- Advanced Forensics| 24 hours
- Forensic Analysis with EnCase | 24 hours
- Advanced Forensic Analysis with EnCase | 24 hours
- Incident Response Foundation | 16 hours
- Linux/Mac Forensic Analysis | 32 hours
- Mobile Forensic Analysis | 32 hours
- Malware Forensics I | 32 hours
- Malware Forensics II | 32 hours
- Network Forensics | 24 hours
- Cyber Threat Intelligence | 24 hours
- Intrusion Analysis | 32 hours
- Penetration Testing | 24 hours